Join us in heart of the beautiful Andalucian Village of Frigiliana for a weekend Yoga Break at Millers of Frigiliana.
You can practice Yoga morning and evening with Gill, as well as exploring this beautiful village full of charming restaurants, cafes and artisan shops. There are also awesome walks in this stunning mountain location.
Re-energise and Rebalance
“Yoga is the method by which the restless mind is calmed and energy directed into constructive channels”
Iyengar, Light on Yoga.
- Join me for re-energising and rebalancing Hatha Yoga practice during your weekend at Millers.
- Practice will include asana, pranayama and relaxation, with an emphasis on the integration of breath and focus on alignment in asana practice.
- Saturday and Sunday morning: 8am to 9:30am
- Saturday and Sunday evening: 5pm to 6:30pm
- Suitable for beginners and intermediate. Staged teaching so that you can adapt to the level suitable for you.
- Maximum 6 people
- Practice is on the roof terrace of the accommodation. This area is for private use of yogis during yoga sessions.
Yoga practice and accommodation is at the extraordinary Miller’s of Frigiliana on the weekend of May 22nd 2020
Email Millers for more info and to book.
We look forward to welcoming you.
To see Frigiliana visit: https://www.turismofrigiliana.es/en/